Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Moon-Bather

We've been provided a wonderful place to stay this week several miles from Travis and Josh's home. We're a short walk from a lovely beach on a large leeward bay. Our first evening in this place, we all went for an evening swim.

This morning - thanks to jet-lag - I was awake quite early again, so I decided to go to the beach to do some walking and thinking. It was 5:30 AM, and I figured I would be the first one there. I was wrong!

When I arrived, it was still dark with only a hint of the coming sunrise. I walked along carefully when I noticed what looked like a beach towel in my path. As I drew closer, I strained my eyes to make out details.

Suddenly, I was shocked to realize that it was a naked woman sleeping on the beach!!!

I quickly moved on hoping that I hadn't awakened her or scared her. As I walked on, I remember thinking that she must be chilly from the breeze blowing in off the water.

Two hours later I was returning to walk back to our place. Imagine my surprise to find the beach towel in exactly the same spot...with a woman's body sculpted perfectly from sand!  Somebody had gotten me!


1 comment:

  1. If it was 2 minutes instead of 2 hours, we would be wondering...!!!!!:) Haha

    ReplyDelete