Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WE SHOULD'VE TAKEN MY CAR!

It was my nephew's wedding day.  Everything went smoothly and beautifully.  The whole Haire clan had come home for the event.

After the wedding and reception, we all gathered at my sister's house to continue the celebration.

A call came from my nephew.  He and his new wife were in a hotel near the Pittsburgh Airport so they could fly out to their honeymoon destination the next morning.  He had forgotten their passports.

My sister was in a panic.  It was already late at night.

My brother-in-law, Dick, and I volunteered to drive the passports to Pittsburgh and leave them at the front desk for Bobby.

My sister, Jeannette, insisted that we take Bobby's car.  I drove.

As we sat at a red-light near the airport, several cars started beeping their horns at us and giving us the 'thumb's up' sign.  We were perplexed by their actions...

...Until we realized that we were driving a car with a 'JUST MARRIED' sign on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment