Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

BE AN ENCOURAGER

Everyone loves to be affirmed!  Many people need to be encouraged.  We enjoy being well-thought-of.  Even noticed.

Why not just decide right now that you will be the person today who notices others?
  • "Hey, I like that hat!"
  • "Bill, thanks for cleaning our church so well week after week!"
  • "Thanks for serving me so quickly!"
  • "You look really nice today!"
  • "Linda, you're the best assistant I've ever had!"
  • "Tracy, I love your comments on Facebook!"
  • "Debbie, you're the best thing that ever happened to me!"
  • "Thanks!  That was the best lunch I've had in a long time!"
  • "You're always so pleasant, I look forward to seeing you!"
  • "You always have the nicest things to say."
  • "Sam, thanks for your deep commitment to our church's worship!"
Why not make it your goal today to say something nice to everyone you meet?  Make it a game!  Stir up your creativity.  Be a blesser!  Bless everyone you come into contact with today. 

If you do this, come back  here and leave a comment about how it went - or how it made you feel!  Now get out there and have some fun!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment