Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

CATALYST

Two days.  About ten major speakers.  Amazing interviews.  Fun activities.  Free gifts.  Heart-stirring worship!  Deepening relationships on our team.  Being strongly challenged! 

The title of the conference fits.  I am swimming with thoughts, ideas, and possibilities!  My vision of God's work has been magnified!  We are world-changers!

Too often, we see with limited perspective.  We think our impact is small.  We think we're hardly making a dent.

I recently discovered that this blog is being read by someone in Alaska and someone in Russia.  I had no idea!  I would have never dreamed...

God is orchestrating a world-wide force for change and renewal!  He will use those who make themselves available.  Are you available?

I desperately want what God wants.  I would give it all away and move wherever to be part of His dynamic purposes.  The center of His will - Yes!  An obedient servant - Yes!  A willing heart - Yes! 

In the most positive way, Lord, I say it for all to see:  WHATEVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment