Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

THE GOD-FACTOR

I've called out to God for help quite often in the last several weeks because of over-scheduled and long days.  I've needed wisdom and strength and patience.  There's been lots of preparation.  I've made more visits than usual and had more interventions as well.  These are the times when I have to lean more heavily on God!

And every morning I find myself thanking God for giving me what I needed to get through the previous day! 

There is no doubt in my mind - the God-factor makes the difference! 

If I wasn't leaning on God and drawing on His resources, I think I'd be a mess right now.  But, in His amazing way, He gives me strength and endurance for the race of life!  His help makes the difference for me over and over again! 

Are you allowing the God-factor to make the difference in your life?  Are you going through stressful times?  Are you being maxed out by long days and a heavy burden?  Do you need extra wisdom during this season at home or work? 

Why not call on God for help?  His number is 1-ASK-THE-LORD.  That's 1-ASK-THE-LORD!  Call Him today! 

1 comment: