Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2011

NOT AVAILABLE

I'm a pastor.  I live 50 yards from the church.  I begin every morning by going to the sanctuary to walk and talk with God in the dim light of the cross.

When I arrived at the side door of the sanctuary this morning, I found a note taped there.  It read:

"Dear Hal,
I'm sorry, I won't be able to meet with you this morning!  I hope you'll understand that I've got a really full day ahead of Me and I just can't spare the time to walk and talk with you.
Please forgive Me for this slight inconvenience!  You're on your own today.  I'm pretty sure I'll be able to catch up with you tomorrow!  I'll be praying for you.  I hope you have a good day.
Lots of love,     JESUS"
OK, OK, I'm kidding!  No note on the door.  :-)   Never will be.

He meets me every morning!  Some mornings I'm more aware of His presence.  He coaches me.  He comforts me.  It's the most amazing relationship of my life!  I often wake up with a feeling of expectation and excitement about my time with Him! 

He doesn't love me any more than He loves you!  Work on your relationship with Him!  There's so much more that He wants to do for (and in) you!

No comments:

Post a Comment