Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A PRAYER TO START YOUR DAY

Gracious God,

Help me to be surrendered to Your will as I walk through this day.

Help me to care more about Your agenda than mine.

Help me to make good decisions and to stay pure.

Help me to listen for Your voice and to be sensitive to even the gentle nudges of Your Holy Spirit.

Help me to keep intentional, scheduled, divine appointments with You throughout this day so that I can systematically hear Your voice and receive Your corrections.

Help me to be especially aware of Your purposes every time I am near others today so that I can fit in with Your plans for these people.

And finally, Lord, help me to worship You persistently as I move through this day.  When I put my head on my pillow tonight may I sleep in peace knowing I have been Your humble and obedient servant this day!

In the name of Christ, my Savior and Helper!

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment