Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2011

Balance

About a year and a half ago, I lost my balance!  I was staying busy from early morning till late at night - day after day.  I was not making time for myself.  I paid dearly in an unwanted season of depression.

Balance is SO IMPORTANT!  This week has threatened my balance.  'Hal time' has been severely limited.  I haven't been able to spend time in my garden.  I've had very little time for reading.  Every evening has been filled with something.  Not good.

So, today, I'm working a half-day.  And tomorrow holds hope for some time with Debbie!  It's time to balance my life and pay Hal. 

Al Gore may have invented the internet, but I invented the mental health day!

Are you out-of-balance?  Do you need a half-day?  Is it time to pay yourself?  If you don't take care of yourself - no one else will!  To be at your best, you must be free from bitterness and busyness. 

Get out that old sign and hang it on the door:  GONE FISHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment