Search This Blog

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Beginning

A friend told me that she wanted me to go to the Senior Banquet with her.  Although she was a lttle older than me, I accepted the request.  She had great legs!  I'd always thought she was pretty.  I didn't really know her very well.

We double-dated with a friend to that banquet and had a good time.  Her yellow gown was beautiful!  She had her hair all up on top with yellow flowers and ribbons in it!  Amazing!

I don't remember much, other than that I wanted to be with her again! 

Four years later, I proposed.  She accepted.  August 11, 1973, we were married.  I've been privileged to live with that beautiful, young lady for the last thirty-eight years! 

"He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD."  Proverbs 18:22

No comments:

Post a Comment