Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Prayer of Worship

Kind and Gracious God,

I owe You everything!  You have faithfully forgiven my sins and restored me! You called me into Your service.  You equipped me through the family into which I was born.  You further equipped me with education and experiences that enriched my life and prepared me for effective ministry.

You've patiently nurtured me and grown me.  You've corrected me.  You've disciplined me.  You've persistently pursued me.  And remarkably, You've used me. 

I love You!  I love Your ways!  I love Your people;  and I love Your Kingdom.  You excite me every day with Your endless creativity and limitless possibilities.  I am overwhelmed. 

I worship You - on this Lord's Day morning!  I go to Your house - on the first day of the week - as a symbol of putting You first in my life!  Receive my ovations of praise and worship today.  May my words, songs, thoughts, and actions be a sweet-smelling sacrifice of praise to YOU!

In it all, please hear my deep love and my heartfelt gratitude!

Your servant,  Hal

No comments:

Post a Comment