Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2011

THE SAFEST PLACE YOU CAN BE

Psalm 34:7 ™
GOD’s angel sets up a circle of protection around us while we pray.

What an interesting thought!  That God loves it so much when I pray that He instructs His guardian angel to protect me while I’m conversing with Him!  How cool is that?

Pardon my childlike mind for a few moments…

If an angel is protecting me, I’m guessing that I’m pretty safe!  I envision angels as the warriors of Heaven!  Most biblical people who saw angels were TERRIFIED!  What’s the first thing an angel says to you?  “Don’t be afraid!” 

So, I am probably the safest I’ve ever been when that angel is guarding me.  And he guards me while I pray.  Hmmmm…

Doesn’t it make sense that if you’re feeling fragile or afraid or weak or vulnerable – that could all be changed, if you’d just pray?

No comments:

Post a Comment